Hi and Welcome....

The reason for my blog is that Colin had Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (secondary kidney cancer). In addition to this, his eldest brother David died in April 2008, 5 weeks after being diagnosed with Laryngeal Cancer and his elder sister Sue was diagnosed with Lobular Breast Cancer in March 2009 and sadly passed away in June 2014. All that said, I am still smiling and trying to be up beat about everything because if I wasn’t I don’t think I would cope as well as I have so far. Sadly Colin passed away on 23rd Dec 2009.

If you would like to follow or comment on this blog, then please feel free.

Wednesday 18 March 2009

HD-IL2 treatment in Manchester

We have just been told that "Sutent" should be available after "HD IL-2" and we should hear in the next 2 or 3 days from the Professor in Manchester about the "HD IL-2" treatment.
My one main concern about this is that Colin says he doesn't want me to go with him when he has this treatment and I would like to be there to support him, as from what I've read its very nasty and pushes the body to its limits and I don't want him to be on his own when going through this.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings:

    I'd like you to go here and do a little investigation. Mind, Body and Soul are one and must be kept in balance. Our illnesses arrive when we are out of balance in any of those areas.
    Breathe DEEP and Breathe SLOW. It is the best tool you can use to begin the path to healing.
    your humble servant,
    ancient clown

    ReplyDelete