Hi and Welcome....

The reason for my blog is that Colin had Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma (secondary kidney cancer). In addition to this, his eldest brother David died in April 2008, 5 weeks after being diagnosed with Laryngeal Cancer and his elder sister Sue was diagnosed with Lobular Breast Cancer in March 2009. All that said, I am still smiling and trying to be up beat about everything because if I wasn’t I don’t think I would cope as well as I have so far. Sadly Colin passed away on 23rd Dec 2009.

If you would like to follow or comment on this blog, then please feel free.

Wednesday, 8 April 2009

In Loving Memory of David

Its a year today (8th April) since Colin's brother David died. He is greatly missed by family, friends and everyone who knew him. I am sure most people will still miss his sense of humour and grumpiness. I know I will :).

No comments:

Post a Comment